Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Freedom Is Just Another Word

People will talk about "freedom" in this country until they are red, white, and blue in the face. But have someone actually exercise their freedoms and they will go into convulsions.

My blog, this blog, is mine. That is, it is my property to do with as I please. But every once in a while a person, or people, will come along and attempt to tell me what I should or shouldn't do with it. And they aren't making suggestions, they are actually demanding that I operate this blog in a way that they dictate. They even go so far as to threaten me with all sorts of retaliation, if I don't conform to their demands.

Well, as a real American, a true Patriot of this country, all I can do is tell those people to bug off, take a hike, don't let the screen door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Additionally, my comment section, open when I decide it is open - and only so far as people behave themselves - is yet another one of my possessions. I will open it up for public consumption when and if I decide it is profitable and expedient for me.

If you don't like they way I do things here, you can go elsewhere. No one says you have to visit this blog. Ok? Ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment